Calvary Moravian Church

Loading...
Thumbnail Image

Journal Title

Journal ISSN

Volume Title

Publisher

Old Salem Digtial Forsyth

Abstract

Description

The second sanctuary of Calvary Moravian Church, located on Holly Avenue, was dedicated in 1931. The clock, located in the church steeple, was formerly the town clock of Winston and was purchased by Calvary when the old city hall building was demolished.

Keywords

Forsyth County (N.C.) -- History -- Pictorial works, Forsyth County (N.C.) -- History -- Sources, Digital Forsyth

Citation

Endorsement

Review

Supplemented By

Referenced By