Calvary Moravian Church
Loading...
Authors
Journal Title
Journal ISSN
Volume Title
Publisher
Old Salem Digtial Forsyth
Abstract
Description
The second sanctuary of Calvary Moravian Church, located on Holly Avenue, was dedicated in 1931. The clock, located in the church steeple, was formerly the town clock of Winston and was purchased by Calvary when the old city hall building was demolished.
Keywords
Forsyth County (N.C.) -- History -- Pictorial works, Forsyth County (N.C.) -- History -- Sources, Digital Forsyth